Tuesday, 24 August 2010

24. the title didn't show D:

Whoooooooooo!
Chibi obviously has a fail memory so I get to blog about...
PLAYING WITH ALCOHOL IN CHEM first :D
I think that's what the race was about xD but it might not be 'cause I have sucky memory too...
BUT YEAH.
IT WAS COOOOOOOOOOOOL!
We could smell the alcohol and stuff :D
And in the thing that holds the wine there was some wine from whoever had it before us but chibs was like "noooooooooooooooooo there isn't any wine in eeeeeet." Then he took a hugeass sniff. Turns out it was wine :D!
WOOHOOO! I was right!
So like we did some chemical-ey stuff with it that I don't quite remember...
THEN WE LIT EET!
AND IT WAS ALL BLUE AND SUPER COOL AND STUFF!
AND AND AND I PASSED MY HAND THROUGH IT!
IT WAS LIKE THE MOST INTERESTING PRAC WE'VE HAD IN CHEM SINCE LIKE FOREVAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
So after chem, when we were walking to the table, chibs pretended to chuck my orange over the edge of the walkway thingo...
Except when he opened his mouth to mock me (probably) he ated a spiderweb.
OWNED.

OMG BEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU ASS!
YOU KEELED GRANDMA'S SHOULDER!
IT STILL HURTS LIKE FUCK D:
In Jap BEEEE THE ASSHOLEEEEEE decided to stick a pen up my nose.
It went up D:
Then after a lot of "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"ing, she kept on trying for like the rest of the period D:!
So now my shoulder hurts from blocking her or something...
YOU BIG BIG PENIS, BEE!

ANYWAYS I'M GONEEEEEEEEEEEE.
CBB TYPING ANYMORE D:

No comments: