WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Eco is over over over!
Well, until HSC, at least D:
So recently I've developed an... interest... in...
Chest hair?
I'm not obsessed with it or anything, but rather, it amuses me...
Especially when I ask people (guys only...?) about it :D!
It's like they're confessing about something supersecret in some way. Like by asking if they have chest hair, I have somehow violated them :D! Imho is amused.
Woah, reading over all that is pretty weird...
I think that's the sleep deprivation talking...
I should end things here...
Oh, wait!
Reader interaction!
Do you have chest hair?
Do you like chest hair?
Do you want your future hubby (or wifey) to have chest hair...?
Or would you prefer they didn't?
How much chest hair is acceptable? A light dusting? A FOREST?
Leave a comment in Wilson :D!
Like I left a "comment" in your mother last night...
*I hope you found that as awkward to read as I found it to re-read...
Monday, 9 August 2010
8. it's annoying having to minus one from the date D:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment