Wednesday, 25 August 2010

25. bee is mean D:

Back when I did the 50 questions, I accidentally typed schfifty-five instead of schfifty D:
Which resulted in beeeeeeeeee chucking a mini psycho attack.
So I was liek "OMG YOU MAKE UP 5 QUESTIONS THEN!"
So she made up 5.

(51)DO YOU HAVE A PENIS
Yes. Yes I do have a penis. I always tell you that I have a penis. Why must you keep on asking me this? Why must other people keep on asking me this too? I HAVE A PENIS.

(52)HOW BIG IS YOUR PENIS
It's very very very very very big. Like seriously, frikken hugeeee. I've said this heaps before too D: MY PENIS IS HUGE.

(53)DOES YOUR MUM HAVE A PENIS
Lol. Yeah, she probably does. OMG I have seen my mum naked before y'know... This was like last year, and I woke up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and just as I walked out of my room... BAM! There she was naked coming out of the shower. Like uhm ewwwwwwwwwwww? It was extremely awkward...

(54)IS IT LONGER THAN YOUR DADS
I bet it is.

(55)WHATS THE PLURAL OF PENIS
Wiki: The penis (plural penises, penes)...
I also endorse the use of penii, peniis, peniseses, etc. etc.
Anything goes ;D

See?
Bee is just as dirty as I supposedly am.
Seriously, every second word she says is PENIS.
"You penis, you!"
"You BIG BIG PENIS"
"PENISSSSSSS!"
Et cetera.
HMPH.

No comments: