We have a "maid" now, or a housekeeper or something like that. She's the sister of a family friend and her job is to cook and clean, etc. My parents are too busy and tired looking after two shops to do the housework...
My mum pretty much decides what the maid will cook us for dinner without consulting us. Which is stupid. She is selfish and chooses stuff that only she eats/likes most of the time. We have had the same main-side-dish for over a week. My dad doesn't eat certain things that are rather disturbing, e.g. pig feet. I'm sick of only eating soy-sauce-rice and some form of lettuce D:
(I'm exaggerating a tad... just a tad...)
So after having the same thing for dinner for many many days, I decided what will be for dinner for tomorrow night!
What's on the proposed menu :D
Soup:
Mushroom and tofu soup with snapper fish pieces, white witlof, egg and wontons.
Main?:
Prawn and vermicelli noodle stir-fry with beef mince.
Rice...:
Maybe a fried rice with frozen baby veggies and some egg?
What my mum does for dinner is buy lots of new ingredients, and seeing as they're not all used or something, there's always leftovers. My proposed menu up there uses stuff that's mostly already in our fridge or pantry! YAY! And it's stuff that the rest of us will want to eat too! DOUBLE YAY!
Oh dear, this blog has started to become a bitch-fest about my mother =\
In other news, I'm hungry D:!
But no need to worry too hard...
I can smell food a'cookin'!
NOMNOMNOM!
Tuesday, 3 August 2010
2. i suck at palindromes D:?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment