Saturday, 21 August 2010

21. c-c-c-combo breaker D:!

BLOG MEME. schfiftyfive questions.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
ZOMGAH! Sleep earlier or my pimples will explode like VESUVIUS and JIZZ PUS. I kid...

2. How much cash do you have on you?
None right now... I've been in my pjs all daaaaaaaaay :D! Though I have 10 halves of walnut shells (5 walnut shells?), and maybe they can be currency...to squirrels or something...

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
FLOOR. Which made me think sex on the floor D: Dude, that would be pretty nasty... All cold and stuff, and if it was carpeted, it would get sticky and gross. EWWWWWWW.

4. Favorite planet?
Maybe pluto o.O? I kinda feel bad for it 'cause it's not a planet anymore y'know? Plus, it seems like a cute planet :D

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Mah GRANDMA yo. She's cool like that! She has a pink Sony Ericsson flip phone! I put all the "important people" on speed dials and added photos so she can easily call and receive calls from me and other less-significant peoples :)

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Hmmmmmm... CARAMELLDANSEN! It's happy and it's loud! Though sometimes I change it to some other catchy songs that are stuck in my head... WE NO SPEAK AMERICANO CHYEAH!

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Hello Kittay pjs... They're checkered black and white mostly, with Hello Kitty in a pink outfit on them? I got them from Target like aaaages ago... Target's pretty cool 'cause they have lots of cool character-based pjs :D My favourite pjs, well pj pants, are my green ones with sheepies and 1,2,3 on them :D! Though they're actually guy pj bottoms so they have a fly... Woohoo?!

8. Do you label yourself?
AWESOME. Need I say more? Oh, and I like writing and sticking things on myself if that counts...

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Size 9 pink imitation-crocs that prolly came from a dollar store... I'm wearing 2 layers of thick socks 'cause my feet are cold and these are the only things that I can fit into and walk around in atm...

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Pretty bright room, but it's orangey-bright so not too much strain on the eyes! I just turned the brightness down on my screen because I realised my eyes were getting tired from watching anime all day long xD

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I found this survey thingo on a blog after googling so I don't really know the person but they seem nice enough... Their answers are pretty funny lawls.

12. What does your watch look like?
Ooooooh I have many watches! There's the hot pink one I got with Step =), the light pink Baby-G one I got from my HK aunties that has a square face, my old Hello Kitty and Disney watches... The one I've been wearing recently is my favourite atm though :D The pretty silver Swatch watch that is lacking in a clockface and numbers... It's actually a guy watch!

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Hmmm... Midnight aye... I think I was either in bed or flicking through a magazine in bed? Oooh! That reminds me; Frankie comes out in exactly a week :D! Wheeeeeeee *excited*!

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Yeesh, lucky you. I'm aiming not to fail at my mathematics exam, 70% would be a blessing"
She asked me a question about logs and I couldn't help seeing as logs was so long ago I totally forgot about them...

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Either the one near the Parra town hall or one up near Holroyd swimming pool? After I realised there was $1 coffee that was okay-tasting, I've been going to 7-11 a lot more lols.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
PENIS!

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Nobody ;-;. No wait... Maybe JEN :D? But it was prolly at something stupid I did... Ooooh conflicted emotionsssss.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Heh heh heh. *Heavy shallow pant-like laughs* A toy...maybe ;)

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Alcohol in food and I think that's it?

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Hmmmm...2. One in my Golden Half and one in my pikachu camera. Though I still need to take a few more photos with them beforehand :D

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
My younger years? Because there was no fuss and trouble back then... But otherwise, NOW :D Every year gets better, I reckon!

22. Your worst enemy?
YOU. THAT'S RIGHT. WHOEVER YOU ARE, I HATE YOU. Hmph.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
Oh, wow, this is awkward... Well that pic of Pierce Brosnan with gun and suggestive expression I found a few weeks ago or something... I made it my wallpaper for kicks... It's still there ahem...

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Another awkward one D: They just keep coming, don't they? Heh.
On twitter: imhomiho @Sp3k what is a hung parliament D:? It sounds dirty...

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
OMFG. FLYING DUHHHHHHHH. GOSH DARN! BEING ABLE TO FLY WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!!!!

26. Do you like someone?
LOL. Heeeey, someone asked me that yesterday. Lawls no I don't :D CEPT FOR YOUR MUM'S PENIS!

27. The last song you listened to?
With the exception of anime openings/endings 'cause I've been watching anime all day... "I Like to Dance" by Hot Chelle Rae. IT'S SO FUCKING CATCHY! I love the first two lines (y)! Leonard linked me to it a while ago but I didn't find it thaaaaaat good. Then like last week I heard it again and was hooked. If you haven't heard it, YOUTUBE. NOW. They opened for Boys Like Girls when they were at Sydney, I think? If that adds credibility or something to their awesomeness...

28. What time of day were you born?
I think around 1am? I was supposed to be born the night/day before but my head was too big so it ended up taking quite a while....

29. What’s your favorite number?
7 :D

30. Where did you live in 1987?
LOLLLLLL. I wasn't even around then! No wait... Grandma was being "awesome" with some hunky Italian on a gondola in Venice... That's right. Grandma was getting some yo!

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Lols... YESSSSSSS! Many many many many many many many people for a wide variety of reasons. First one that comes to mind now is PEOPLES IN JAPAN WHO ARE EATING DELICIOUS FRESH FISH AND SEAFOOD. FUUUUUUUU YOU D:!

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I hope so :) Lol jokes... Not that I know of? Though I must say I'm a rather exemplary specimen of human, what with my smashing British accent and all... *tilts top hat with a wink and strokes moustache whilst FINGERING pimp cane*

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At school I think...? It seems like so long ago though? Too young to really understand what was happening though... That guy that came to speak to us was rather...irritating in a way? the only thing about his presentation that affected me in any way was the fact that people threw themselves out of the buildings... That was pretty chilling =\

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Be sad D: I would lose my trust in vending machines and my relationship with them would neve be the same again... I'll be one of those people who think that vending machines are evil and will take over the world in some weird robot world domination thing... Oh, and I'll post about it on mah blahhg!

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
=S I was going to say "most of the time I think I am..." but I don't know... *Thinks about mean things I've done D:* SKIP!

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
UNICORN TRAMP STAMP CHYEAH!

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Ooooooooooh... Hmmmmm......... At the moment my choice would be......... RUSSIAN!

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Move off their face so they won't suffocate to death whilst I thrash in my sleep? NO lol.

39. Are you touchy feely?
What kind of question is this?! With girls I know and family and stuff, I guess yeah...? Not with guys and unfamiliar people though D:

40. What’s your life motto?
Um um um... PENIS! Oh wait... Maybe something like BE HAPPY! Oh man that was pretty cheesy D:

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Heh. Glasses, phone and wallet? In the future, there will also be a unicorn, hopefully!

42. What’s your favourite town/city?
Out of the places I know and have been to, Kyoto maybe xD? Maybe I just like the sweets and food and stuff there though lawls. But it's a pretty place...
Place I have never been to and probably won't really get to explore all that much...? THE FORBIDDEN CITY! I wish a was a princess living in Ancient China :D! Wooohoooo! But a cool one that can do teh magical fightings! Not the pussay whiny ones D:

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
If 1cent counts as cash, then it'd be your mum. ZING. Hmmm... I believe it was the $3 aftermoon pizza and drink deal at Castle Towers Pizza Hut :D! I didn't really want or need the food but zomgah CHEAPPPPPPPP!

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I wanted to mail letters to you guys in the hols but I was lacking 55cent stamps D: I only had 50cent ones and wasting 45cents was not an option for my asian-ness. Apparently stamps are 60cents now D:! Oh so last time I mailed something was.... JAP :D! WOOHOO!

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
On a car? I don't even understand this question... I can add petrol :D! And clean cars! When I was little, my dad would always let me add petrol in the car. Like, open the lid thing, get the pump, add the petrol, close the lid thing, the whole shebang :D! We always tried to get the cents at x2 or x7 so we would get 2cents worth of free petrol! YAY!

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Lol. No idea. Who is my first love anyways o.O?

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Only to my grandparents :D

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Oooh I tried on a dress at Parra Myer on Thursday arvo. THE ONE I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR SINCE LIKE FOREVER. The ones at Parra are dead and a tad damaged 'cause I think they lack staff and stuff to keep the place neat and tidy. The customers are pretty inconsiderate too... I tried it on to make sure I really really really wanted it, and that effort going into getting it somehow was worth it... I WANT IT SO BAD TT^TT!

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
MY HEART. LOL JOKES. My ass and my back? Oh and my pimple and my nose... :D

50. Have you been burned by love?
O.o How do you get "burned" by love? I kinda burnt my finger Tuesday night... My pink came in contact with a frying pan that was on the stove =S It hurted but I'm all good now! YAY!

No comments: