Wednesday, 11 August 2010

10. i almost forgot to post D:!

OMG!
I totally forgot to draw an awesome image for todays post D:!
And I'm too lazy to go draw it and scan it now D:
I guess it'll have to wait for tomorrow...
Penis is saaaaaaaad.

Hmmm...
How often do you guys buy drinking/young coconuts?
I'm like super addicted to them xD!
Like seriously, I don't drink water anymore...
Just coconuts :D!
I can't drink one at a time too...
If I drink one, I have to drink another =\
I'm so baaaaaaadass hmph!

So if anyone has a drinking coconut at home that's probably going to waste...
I'm ready!

That's what your mum said last night when she was on my kitchen counter waiting to get drilled into, like the coconut I drilled into with my sword a few minutes earlier, and which I drained the juices of in under a minute methinks...

:D

No comments: