Monday, 23 August 2010

23. i kinda just got home D:

I just got home a little bit ago 'cause I'm hardcore like that :D
Yeah. After school, I take drugs and shit with randoms I don't know.
Then I wander around high and buy shit I don't need.
And I demand they give me free stuff or I'll blow their brainsssssss.
So after I woke up on the sidewalk in the middle of nowhere at 11, I stopped a car with my giant penis and chucked the womandriver out and stole her car.
And that's my afternoons/evenings on most days.

I lie D:

After school, I go Parra and eat druggo chikun with Bee and Dicky :D
And today Celia joined us too! :D SUPER SUPER AWESOMEEEEE!
She said she liked the smell and taste of druggo chikun which made me really happy on the inside for some reason...
I think when we all grow up and go off to uni and stuff, I'll miss druggo chikun quite a bit...
It's become a really important part of my life...
Once, Dicky texted me on the weekend to ask if I was at Parra 'cause she hadn't had druggo chikun all week, and was desperate to eat some...
See? Druggo chikun has taken over our lives.

So after that...
Dicky and I went to the new Tong Li asian supermarket grocery store thingo to buy stuff :D
AND OMGAHHHHHH! THEY GAVE US FREE YEOS JUICE POPPERS! LYCHEE ONES!
Usually I wouldn't be thaaaaaaaat excited, but today I happened to ask bee for hers.
I even offerred to swap my juice popper for it!
But she was like nahhhhhhh D:
So I was like penis is sad D:
BUT THEN I GOT A FREE ONE.
SUCK IT, BITCH!
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :D!

Rightio then!
I think I'll go sleep soon lols xD
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz still tired D:

So here!
My parting words for tonight shall be....

Us a place in Mozambique, Mozambique a time, run into the surface!

*guess where that's from and I give you a PRIZE.

No comments: