So today I went to Ikea with my fazjhaaaaaaaa!
Ikea is one of the best-est places in the world, seriously!
We have to have an Ikea-exclusive outing one day :D!
I had to get some clothes racks and some hangey things to hang on the clothes racks 'cause I have literally nowhere to put my clothes. Every single cupboard, wardrobe, etc. is filled with my mother's stuff, except one, but that's all my old kiddy clothes.
So I was like "FATHER, I WANT THAT MESHEY THING TO PUT MY UNDERWEAR AND SHIZZ IN, YO!" to my father. Y'know... one of those things that they recommend you to hang from your roof so then you can put your toys in? One of those :D
He was like "BUT THEN EVERYONE WILL SEE YOUR UNDERWEAR AND SHIZZ, YO!"
We had a moment of silence...
Then I pointed out that everyone could already see my underwear in the house, yo.
Yeah, my undies and whatnot are just on the couch all the time. Seriously. It's my mother's fault. So if I look to the left, like I am doing right now..., I can see all my clothes and underwear. *I'm in the kitchen/dining area which is to the right of the living room.
This is part of the reason why I don't like people over.
My underwear is in plain sight.
He agreed to buy the meshey things :D
Ikea is wonderful except for the service, sometimes...
I wanted to get 2 of those $1 hotdogs and a softserve and I asked the Asian 20-something year old guy if I could have a tray thingo to carry it in.
I got totally barred so I was like... *takes one.
Then he shoots me a look like I'm the scum of the earth and says "Those are only for people buying three or more hotdogs. I'll let you take it this time, but I'd appreciate it if you'd ask before you just take one."
I'm so sorry I asked but I got ignored by you.
I'm so sorry that despite the fact that you're an Asian male with geeky glasses, you don't have a better job that doesn't pay minimum wage for serving little girls $1 hotdogs.
I'm sorry you're sad and angry and probably not "getting any."
YOU'RE A PENIS.
AND YOU SUCK.
:D
Hmph. I feel a bit better about that now.
In other news, I just got back from Woollies :D
They had chicken on discout 'cause it was late and they were about to close.
So I boughted discount chicken for $5.45, which is Bee's bus number :D
Woohoo!
Sunday, 29 August 2010
29. my fingers are dirrrty D:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment