Saturday, 7 August 2010

6. my feet hurttttttt D:

TODAY WAS SMASHING!
Geddit? Geddit?!

So today was SMASH :D and it was awesome!
Where should I start...Well... I woke up at 6:30 lol?Which is when I happen to wake up for school D:
So super early lahhhhh!
What I did for most of the day was walk around, buy stuff and talk to people :D! HUZZAH!
I also went to the maid cafe at smash which was less awesome when compared to the previous years' D: IMHO DISAPPOINT. I went to Mizuya for lunch :D! NOMNOMNOM food! It was super fun and with less than $13 pp, we were pretty damn full... which makes me go wtf at outing o.O...
There were lots of awesome cosplays, and lots of not-so-awesome ones too... My favourite was this leeeeeeeeeeeettle girl who was cosplaying Chibitalia :D or chibi Italy o.O? However it's supposed to be said... I really should catch up on Hetalia =\

^This thing :D

Also, I heard Sathey's brother sing (y).
Lawls he's goooooood!
Unlike some of the... painfully untalented guys in our group...
Loljokes... Monotoned grunting is singing too :D! YAY!

No comments: