I was so close!
So fricken close!
To writing a post a day from 2 August onwards.
But I failed on the second-last day!
Oh gosh, that's so depressing.
I'm so stupid.
Oh well... ;-;
So...
I don't even know if anyone reads this that often except for like Bee, Jen, Daniel, Chibs and Sam? (and Celia :D)
I LOVE YOU GUYS :D!
This blogging thing has been pretty fun, aye :D
Sometimes it got a bit hard though...
Like when I fall asleep and wake up JUST IN TIME to post.
'Cept last night I didn't wake up ;-; *cries
Wheeeeeeeeeee!
Well did anyone notice I skipped number 18?
Seriously, did anyone notice that?
Well my numbers are right again now :D
If you actually did notice, let me know!
I'll give you a prize ;)
So don't lie!
Otherwise you're lying to me and yourself D:
And you'll feel like a BAD BAD person.
Don't even lie just to see if I can tell if you're lying or not, to see if you're good at lying or something, 'cause that's just twisted and I think you need to see a psychologist or something.
Yehhhhh. You know,
hu you are (*lolls laughs. i don't actually mean anyone =P
Oh whoopsies daisies.
I didn't mean to blog like Zac just then.
It just slipped out.
LIKE MY PENIS SLIPPED OUT OF YOUR MOTHER LAST NIGHT.
BAM!
Hmmmmmm I feel like I should do something D&M to finish all this blogging for a month business off...
An open letter to my friends;
Hello friends, lovelies, children, etc.
First of all... I LOVE YOU GUYS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL :D As I was typing that, I realised that I don't just mean the people in Group Love. There's other people who I've been/become good friends with and I LOVE YOU ALL too :D
Oh, I feel deh so deh cheesay at deh moments!
You guys are awesome! Seriously, you guys are like the meaning of my life. Yeah, shup, I'm that sad lawls. My life revolves around you guys. I'm always talking to you guys at school, after school and at night on msn till late. If I'm talking to you on msn and you take too long to reply, I get sad D: I start thinking you're busy and I'm bothering, and you really don't want to talk to me at all...
I'm sure that's not the case though... Maybe I'm being paranoid. I mean... IT HAD BETTER NOT BE THE CASE OR IMMA FUCK YOU IN TEH ASS YO.
Woah I sound really pms-ey now o.O
I think I'm just sleepy D:
That and I'm drinking my HoneyCitronTea which I didn't get to drink today 'cause we didnt have any cold water...
It's like the nicest drink evahhhhhh!
ZOMGAH THIS IS MEAN TO BE AN OPEN LETTER, NOT A RANT!
So yes...
I'm not really in the mood for this right now, aye...
Let's see....
1. I don't think you even read this at all, but YOU'RE AWESOME AND I'M SO GLAD WE'RE FRIENDS! I HOPE WE'LL BE FRIENDS EVEN AFTER BAULKO AND ALL! I WISH WE HAD MORE CLASSES TOGETHER THIS YEAR D:!
2. I THINK YOU'RE AWESOME TOO! WE'RE NOT THAT CLOSE, I GUESS, BUT YOU'RE A WONDERFUL PERSON! I didn't think you were that wonderful before, but I think you're SUPER now... I think I was judging you before I really knew you D: Don't worry too much about what people think of you and just be happy :D! You deserve happiness, imho!
3. YOU'RE AWESOME TOO. I think I'm not going to write awesome anymore... It's too repetitive.... So like everyone from here on... YOU'RE AWESOME! Back to you now... I don't know what's going on but chin up and be strong! Stand up for what you really care for and stuff :D! You're a nice person, I know it! SO JUST BE YOURSELF AND BE FUNNY AND STUFF! I'M SURE PEOPLE ARE HAPPY WHEN YOU DO FUNNY THINGS! Also, thanks for teaching me random things :D
4. We used to talk a lot more, but we talk less now =\. You should express yourself more! People don't really know what kind of person you are, I guess. But yeah, you're smart and funny and I wish more people knew that. And you have very quirky interests which are awesome too! Maybe your INTELLECTUALNESS scares them off D:?
*Is everyone having fun guessing these? I know I have fun guessing on Zac's blog and Ez's blog and sometimes other people's blogs too xD I never quite know if I'm mentioned but I don't think I am usually lols... I made these SUPERobscure :D! You'll never be able to guess them all! AHAHAHHAHAHA!
5. HI :D I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU! I guess we don't talk as much anymore too, aye? Well, it's probably my fault D: BUT YEAH. CHILLAX! YOU'RE WONDERFUL (most of the time) and although sometimes you do weird things, I know you're a great person inside. You're one of the awesome-est people I have ever met :D! I'm so glad we're friends!
6. YOU'RE PROBABLY ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS ATM :D! I'm sure you find me annoying a lot of the time maybe... But yeah, I'm glad we've become better friends! I know you're someone I can trust and depend on, so thanks for always being there for me :D! ILY!
7. You're also a great person I can talk to and you're understanding :D We have similar tastes sometimes and that's good and bad... GOOD 'CAUSE THAT MEANS WE'RE AWESOME! Bad because... THERE IS NOT BAD! WHEEEEEE!
*I'm getting a bit lazy with these now aye :P
Hmmmmmmmm that's it...
-TO BE CONTINUED.!
Tuesday, 31 August 2010
30. i missed it D:
Posted by
Group.Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment