As per the request of Jobo, I'll post every day this month!
Well, I missed 01/08/10 D: which is palindromic!
Is that even what it's called...?
I happen to be slightly brain-dead at the moment...
I'm also watching CRIMINAL MINDS :D!
For anyone who hasn't watched it before, it's really really addictive, albeit a tad morbid...?
Oh - change of thought.
I want to talk about chopsticks instead!
Okay... so I'm eating dinner right now and my mum's finished eating so she assumes everyone else (well, just me left...) is done. I have a bowl of soup there that I'm obviously going to drink but it's too hot to drink immediately... My disposable chopsticks are lying across the top of the bowl. So my mum takes them and starts gathering all the bowls and plates to take to the sink. I turn away from the laptop and I see that my PERFECTLY SPLIT chopsticks being defiled!
I feel sad.
This makes my penis sad.
VERY SAD.
"Oh wonderful and magical Miho, why does this make your penis sad?" you may ask.
Well it's not really the bit where my mum totally did not consider anyone other than herself...
IT'S 'CAUSE THE CHOPSTICKS WERE PERFECT!
Seriously, how rarely does that happen? We use disposable chopsticks a lot at home because we order them for lunchtimes at the shop.
And I happen to be pretty OCD about my chopsticks. If you look at the cupboard where the packet of chopsticks are, you'll see that quite a few of them have been split before and put back in...
I HATE HAVING NON-PERFECTLY SPLIT CHOPSTICKS D:!
Monday, 2 August 2010
1. i scratched myself too hard D:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment