Wednesday, 4 August 2010

3. i've been sick a lot lately...

I have a really bad headache right now...
My nose is blocked and my head is stuffy...

*blows nose*
I just blew my nose.
I took a photo of the contents.
I was going to post it here...
But I can't find the usb cord thingo.
I am sad. D:

It's rather disturbing that I took a photo isn't it?
Yes, indeed it is...

I feel like I've been whining too much on here lately...
I should write about something interesting...
And actually worth reading...
Should I do that now...?
Or should I do it tomorrow...?

See, right now what you're reading is my train of thought in it's purest and unadulterated form...
It may seem a bit slow but my head is like that right now...
How does it feel to know that you are experiencing being a sick miho?

If I ever blurt out something random, chances are it probably isn't that random at all!
Now that you're in my head, next time you'll know how I came to a certain conclusion when we're talking and I start talking about something but it's not one of those situations when I talk about something random because you're being an awkward turtle but this won't apply to most of you 'cause if you're reading this then you're probably close enough to me that I can enjoy non-awkward silences with you.
This is where you go yay and feel loved ^^.

Oh, dinner is ready!
This means I can stop typing and go and eat...
Then after I eat I can finally sleep.
I'm oh so tired!

No comments: