I HAD TO WAKE UP TO POST AGAIN BECAUSE I FORGOT D:
ZOMG WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!
I REMEMBER I HAVE TO POST AROUND 7PM OR SOMETHING, BUT I'M LIKE OH... I'LL DO IT AT 9! BUT THEN I FORGET ABOUT IT, GO TO BED, THEN WAKE UP THINKING OMGGGGG IS IT PAST 12 YET?! AND I'M A LUCKY LITTLE MOTHERFUCKER 'CAUSE I ALWAYS MAKE IT IN TIME!
I have so got to stop doing this to myself ;-;!
In other news, today was fun...
We talked.
We did stuff.
We laughed.
We went spaz,
I hit my head and went ugh.
Jen laughed.
GOOOOOOD TIMES :D!
Oh and I screamed like a little girl D:
And I punched Chibs ...and Zac?
PMSVIOLENCE WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!
Oh and before I went to bed, my dad and I found an old music/song book of his so we went downstairs to hear a tune on my neglected but still lovely piano.
Turns out he's been singing it wrongly for the past 20 years or something. FAIL.
After that, I started playing Fur Elise 'cause that's the only thing I still know how to play...
And YAY! I now know the bit that comes after the E, D-sharp(?) section bit :D!
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
But seeing everyone else on like 8th grade+ makes me not want to go learn anymore...
It's nice being able to play and stuff, but then people with a superiority complex will laugh at me and put me down.
You know who you are.
Chill. I'm kidding xD
Omg. I'm starting to blog like Zac.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
It must be a sign that I need to sleep...
ZZZZZZZZZ!
NIGHT!
Friday, 20 August 2010
20. tmi? i'm pmsing D:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment