Wednesday, 13 October 2010

wheeeeee :D

Today was a pretty fun day... xD

After English extension, Jobo and I found a LIZARD on the way to the table!
So we(I) fumbled around on the ground where the stairs between admin and the girls bathroom are and successfully captured it :D
And proceeded to go around scaring/showing it to people :D

Notable reactions include...
Zac running away like a pansy 'cause he "thought it was a cicada shell." The pansy's scared of bugs =="
And Li yelling "FUCK" I think? Because he has a fear of lizards... It's scary when Li gets mad, but that was totally worth it :D!

*Btw, the round thing is MLee's contact juggling ball thing!

Remember "Mr. Turtle"'s post about a black cat crossing the road a while ago?
I can now officially top that.
Today, as I was walking home, a chicken crossed the road.

"Why did it cross the road?" you may ask...
To get to the other side, duh!
No, seriously...
It crossed the road, then it just stood on the other side of the road, looking around and stuff o______o;;
The photo was taken from the side of the road it was originally on.
I would've taken a video of it crossing the road but I wasn't fast enough for it D:
Also, there were people around when I was taking the photo and they were like "wtf?!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
I FEEL SUCCEED!

No comments: