Sunday, 3 October 2010

WHAT DID I DO TODAY?

I chilled with my auntie and grandma, yo :D

We went to Flemington for yum cha at Tingha Restaurant...
Then walked around the markets!
Zomg that place is so random!
Haven't been there in yeaaaaaaaaaaaars!
They had fairy floss there, which reminded me of that time we had fairy floss at China Town and it was HUGEEE! Wheeeee good times :D

After that, we went to the Adi and Nike factory outlet store thingos at Auburn...
My auntie got an Adi Trefoil hoodie, cuz she's cool like that yo.
But they didn't have any blue men's ones D:
Penis was sad...
I had more luck at Nike and got a new pair of sneakerssss!!!



After that I had to nap for an hour =\
Zzzzzzzz...
Then we went to a grocery store and bought sugar cane :D
Then we went for dinner :D
And I also have passionfruit cheesecake in the fridge!
For snacking on laters... :D

No comments: