Saturday, 16 October 2010

holy sheet!

My sleep patterns are rather screwed D:
But in a good way?
I'M AWAKE AND IT'S NOT EVEN 9AM ON A SATURDAY MORNING YET O________O
I even lounged around in bed after originally waking up around 6:30am...
School is cruel D:
'Cause of morning classes, my body now thinks 5/6am an acceptable time to wake up...
And I feel the need to sleep around 8pm?
Last night I managed to stay awake until 11pm or something...
I don't quite remember seeing as I was rather stoned and tired =\
Aiyahh...

My plans for today are to go down to the library and studyyyyyyyyy :D
Hopefully I will not disappoint myself =\
STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

We did some study yesterday afternoon there...
But I guess chem just doesn't love me D:

;-;
cry cry cry.

...no wait...

I JUST HAVE TO MAKE CHEM LOVE ME.
EVEN IF CHEM SAYS "NOOOOOOOOOO!"
I SHALL RUTHLESSLY PLUNDER ITS DEPTHS!

No comments: