Friday, 1 October 2010

todaaaaaay...

I rode to Steph's house!
ALL BY MYSELF :D
ON MY BIKE!
I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF :D
But 'cause of all the random things I've been doing, I'm sore all oveeeeeeer D:
It's all good though, 'cause it's the good type of sore...!

So the way to Steph's house is not very complicated at all!
It was rather hard at some times, though...
I now understand why it's called "The Hills Shire" or something...
On my way there, I didn't know how to use gears, and I got lost a couple of times so it was kinda like *shimatta D:
But Steph taught me how to use gears before I left her house so the way back was easier!
I only got off my bike to push it once!
(Yeah... On the way there I had to get off multiple times D:)

Steph made me some banana and cheese toast and it was tastyyyyy :)
And after that, we walked with Crunchie to tennis courts near her house!
I sat/walked around with Crunchie as she played tennis with her bro.
It was fun watching them :)
Her bro's a leftie, and when I noticed, all I could think was *NADAL :D
I also played some tennis!
I was superfail but s'all gooooood :D
It's very different to badminton; less wrist, more shoulder?

I just realised all my sentences are really short...
Short 'n' sweet, baby!
My arms hurt xD
And my legs...
And generally tired all over...
But good tired :D
I think I'm on an adrenaline high or something lols?
I feel super happy :D!

Happy and highhhhhhhh!
High as a kiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
And I'm hungry D:
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, HERE I COME!

No comments: