WAS SO FUCKING FUNNNNNNNNNN!
So like after school, we went to Stocklands then Jen's :D
We being Vicky, Jen and I...
Then at Jen's we got ready and shizz and ate dericious food her mummy made :D
I had seconds cuz I'm awesome and hungry yo :D
And and we had jelly her mummy made?
Coconut and coffeeeeee! MMMMMMMMMM! Dericious!
And we also had Jen's muffins :D
DERICIOUS TOOOOOOO!
Around 6:20? Steph came over and we were getting all excited and we were about to leave but then... OMGAHHHHHHHHHH WARDROBE MALFUNCTION!
Vicky's dress strap broke... but luckily Jen's mummy was there to save the day :D
We also did some interpretive dancing on Jen's balcony... :P
Lawls so we ended up getting to Spring Fling late...
Fashionably late, of course!
It was kinda confusing to get in cause most/all the entrances were closed...
But we got in eventually and YAAAAAAAY! THE AWESOMENESS BEGAN!
At first things were a tiny bit awkward...
But then ZOMGAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BEST NIGHT EVERRRRRRRRRR!
SO MUCH DANCING/LAME DANCING/JUMPING/SINGING/GRINDING/ETC.
AND BEST OF ALL?
UNTSS UNTSS UNTSS UNTSS UNTSS UNTSS
OMG I UNTSSED SO HARD IT HINK I POPPED A BLOOD VESSEL OR SOEMTHING LIKE THAT...
THERE WAS THAT BURSTING FEELING THINGO IN MY NECK LAWLS
AND PAIN WHICH LASTED FOR LIKE A MINUTE OR TWO...
BUT WHO CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
CAUSE WE WERE TOO BUSY BEING AWESOME YO!
STEPH AND JEN DANCE SO CUTE :D
VIV AND EZ ALSO DANCE CUTE :D
BUT THEY WERE OUTSIDE MOST OF THE TIME D:
AND ZAC'S DANCING IS ALSO VERY CUTE LOL (Y)!
SO SO SO
THERE WERE AWESOME SONGS
AND MY VOICE GOT HOARSE YELLING THINGS OUT :D
AND OMG THE FIREWORKS
THEY WERE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!
FRICKEN GORGEOUS!
SO SUPERDUPER!
I WAS THINKING ABOUT ENGLISH WHEN I WAS WATCHING THEM...
POTENTIAL STORY MATERIAL RIGHT THERE!
AFTER FIREWORKS WE ALL WENT BACK IN AND DANCED AND SHIZZ :D
WONDERFUL NIGHT!
After Spring Fling...
On a whim, Vicky and I went to maccas :D
There were so many lebs around lawls...
We got like shizzloads of food and pigged out :D!
YAAAAAAY!
And now I'm like super dead :D
Friday, 22 October 2010
SRING FLINGGGGGGGG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment