I LOG OFF FOR LIKE, 2HOURS
AND THERES A BILLION AND ONE POST AFTER MY LAST.
WHICH WAS ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO.
WTF PEOPLE.
DONT U HAVE BETTER STUFF TO DO?
and i agree wiht the person below belzy :DD
whoever it might be
AND BELZY
YAYA I GET A DOGGIE
:D like
BANZAI.
and and now i gota list what happens in our "wet weather locker druggo ditch" when the maths teacher walks by and tells us that we're not allowed to be there :D
VICKI: would cover her eyes ( vicki's thoughts: maybe if i cant see her she cant see me ! omgsh, i'm a genius :D)
BELZY: would just be a cheapass and step out the door.
STEPHY: would stuff herself in the locker of course ;)
JEN: would shrink. you cant see her fools!
BEN: would lift up a fist and shout "YOU CAN STOP ME. I'M ~TEH BEN~" btw ben, LOL AT TEH LIDOOL KIDDIES. I TRIED TO TEACH THEM MATHS. AND THEY WERE
WTF ARE FRACTIONS. I'M LIKE ZOMGSH. NUUUU~~
ZAC: he'll take up so much space the teacher wont see him ( yes. makes perfect sense :D:D)
SAMUEL: go all ninja and hide up on the roof !! like SEXYNINJAPASSPORT.
ERIN: turn sideways, then the teacher cant see her ( WOW.)
MIHO: run to the canteen :D or toilet. coward (:
LI: bribe them wiht money. :D
JOSH: would like, get kicked/ stepped on as the teacher will mistake him as yesterday's leftover lunch mushroom on the ground. LOL.
LENNY: would TOTALLY mariokart his way out. like hell yeah (:
JUSTIN: idk. we never made one up for him. but i suppose he'll stare his way out. :D;D
DANIEL: get on the floor and beg. totally daniel style. jokes.
AREN'T WE AWSHUM? go me and belzy
WE SHOULD BE.. uhms....
me+belzy+vicki=tehlame.
like hellyeahs.
u can't stop me (:
love,
Stephy; TEDDYHUNS.
ps. I'M WAY COOLER THAN YOU. PERIOD.
and please label ur posts (:
Thursday, 5 June 2008
LIKE, ZOMGSH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment