Sunday, 1 May 2011

a totally unproductive day!

I was supposed to go to the library and study today...
Instead, I spent the day shopping and helping out at the bakery :D
At least I didn't sit around doing nothing, right?
So I shouldn't feel thaaaaaaaaat bad...

The weather was nice today...surprisingly sunny!
Our laundry will actually be dry for once! Yay!

I had lunch in the food court with my grandma...
Oh and I got free tampons! Yay?
I guess I'll give them out tomorrow...?

My aunty said she'll knit me a scarf! Yay!
I went to Lincraft but I couldn't choose a wool I liked...

Then I spent aaaaaaaaaaages in Toys 'R' Us!
Zomg I love that place so much!
They had a giant red Angry Bird!
Hmmm I just realised it's the same price as a hoodie I want...
Which one is more worth it =S!?

On my way to dinner with my aunty and grandma...
I'm getting carsick so I'll stop typing now...

No comments: