Monday, 16 May 2011

BACKLOGGGGG

zomg!
i only have like 5 mins of net left!

zac and daniel's trolling in bio the other day...:

IM Daniel and i
Um
Look at my horrid spelling
I write horrid cause I cant spell horrible
D:
^^^^^^^ “Zachery” is trolling

Daniel likes
Cats
Cows
COCKS?

Daniel does not like “COCKS”
Zac likes cocks, though. Cool.
Cool story bro =D
Zac says Elly Tran is “good” because “she has boobies. And they are quite attractive.”
But boobies are fun
Daniel you must agree?
Well, they’re a nice bonus.
So Elly Tran has other qualities, eh?
Do list some.
1. Boobies
That all?
… yeah pretty much.
Point proven
BOOBIES <3
LOLIVANLOLLOK
Ivan does not know what a genome is D:
Smart Bio God is Smart
Daniel’s dictionary:
Genome
> NOUN [mass noun] Biology the haploid set of chromosomes in a gamete or micro-organism, or in each cell of a multicellular organism.
- The complete set of genes or genetic material present in a cell or organism.
Vivien: “I think it’s better if we squirt it”
Daniel does not care for children with hooping cough.
^^^^^^^ LOL “HOOPING COUGH”
Oops Whooping**
UMAD
Quite.
(:D))
TEACHER IS A SPED
AS SHE SPED THROUGH THAT AT/ON SPEED D:
Lol miho
Congrats for reading all of this.
I need a copy of this on my blog
VISIT : pedobearsden.blogspot.com
Also Daniel is wearing black and orange bonds =D

WHAT TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS...
IDIOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D!!!!!!!

AND...
THE OTHER DAY IN BIO JEN HAD THE FUNKIEST ALMONDS EVAHHHHH!
I TOOK THEM BACK HOME SO I COULD TAKE DIRTY PHOTOS OF 'EM ;D
BEHOLD, SODOMY ALMONDSSSSSSSSSSSSS!



THAT'S SO HOT, RIGHT?
BIO IS SO FUNNNNNNN!

^that was written yesterdayyyyyyyyy...

No comments: