Monday, 9 March 2009

samuel mummy mows the lawn half naked.

Things have finally calmed down.
Now schoolwork is going to kill me.
Science log book this Thursday.
Stupid maths common this Friday.
Jap test next week.
Comm accelerated half yearly on the last week of term.
Rawr.

Hmmm.
Maybe I should enter something into one of the National Youth Week comps...
Thanks to Schtezz for alerting me xD.
http://www.youthweek.com/talent.html
The prizes for the comps are all worth about $5000.
Check out last year's winners too on the site.
The entries are pretty fun to look at.
Good luck to anyone deciding to enter!
Might enter the photography one...even though I fail at it.
Prompt is "Make a move."
Perfect for pedo stalkers, something which I am not...

In other news...
SAMUEL MUMMY MOWS THE LAWN HALF NAKED.
Hope his neighbours aren't dodgy pedos...
Zomg. I hope he doesn't read this... otherwise I'll get pwned or something.
With his ninja skillz.
Nobody tell him you saw this!
This never happened. Ever.

And lulz at Vix today.
Getting raeped by Kenny, who really needs to chillax.
Yeah. Chillax. I can't believe I just used that...

Back to Sci hmwks nao.

=]

*atm so very sleepy~*


No comments: