ZOMG LOL.
I CANNOT BELIEVE PEOPLE STILL BOTHER COMING HERE...
Anyways...
DDR TODAY.
AND RAWR.
I CAN FINALLY DO DAIKENKAI ON STANDARD.
AND WHITE LOVERS ON HEAVY.
YAH. SUCK ON THAT, PEOPLES.
And Samuel Mummy got tank today.
And can now do standard.
As can Zac, though he is still slightly overtanked by Sam.
And Ting's tank too, liek zomg.
Not using teh bar on heavy.
And wearing a tank top = tank.
Ahem, Stez must liek those biceps...
^^. Nobody kill me please...
Ahahahaha.
And I tanked Zac at Tekken 6.
The even newer version of it which I never even knew existed...
Almost tanked him in Initial D...
Almost...
And we watched "He's Just Not That Into You".
Which was really awesome.
Everyone should watch it.
Zac's the only one who thought it was meh so-so ==".
Stupid failchild.
And even creepier, I think Ting and Samuel enjoyed it even more than I did...
Very very gheyy...
Hmmm.
I think that's all the highlights of the day...?
Awesomely fun day.
And now my feet kill.
And my legs.
And my arms/shoulders.
Lol. Painful...
Anyways gotta study for jappp tomorrow lahh...
Stoned nao.
Need to shower and sleep.
Night.
And I still can't believe people read this...still...
Saturday, 14 March 2009
GLOATING TIEM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment